Built for the W. H. Miner Chocolate Company, ca. 1917, this factory at 616 Berkshire Avenue is the only major industrial building at Pine Point. The building was associated with the manufacture of chocolate and cocoa for two decades. By 1925, the factory was owned by the Handy Chocolate Co. and in 1926, Kibbe Brothers Candy Co. purchased the property.
building is vacant, although its large lot is still used for school bus
storage. Vandalism and water penetration are always threats for vacant